Sunday 24 June 2007

Mindbloggling--Thank You!


Warm greetings-
Over the weekend I had been thinking about submitting a tribute to 'mindbloggling' and how vital it is to me. Much to my delight, Purkul, who I respect greatly, beat me to the thought of putting up a tribute. Nice one Purkul. Your blog emphasises the importance this entire community has on us in our pursuit of positivity.
I am so grateful to be a part of the mindbloggling ethos. The interaction and the positive affirmations I have witnessed on our site make me more determined to challenge the stigma surrounding mental health concerns.
Mindbloggling has helped ease my fear of computers and the technology involved. I am a 'technophobe.' I must admit that I am still at the stage where I click on to an icon and expect the worse to happen. Click on an icon and my computer goes up in a puff of smoke! Well, thanks to the mindblogggling team, my fear of computers is slowly diminishing.
So a big thank you to all of you. To Emma and Nat, thanks for all your encouragement and support. The job that you do for mindbloggling demonstrates genuine kindness. Your sincerity has inspired me to continue to challenge my own negative environment. I shall not be overwhelmed.
Let's ensure that this community of empathy, transparency and positive possibilities grows stronger. Empowerment is powerful. So to everyone involved in Mindbloggling--Thank You!
Warm regards adanac67.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Adanac67 - Mind Bloggling exists because of the blogglers. The positivity, concern, empathy, reassurenace, good banter, fun, genuine kindness and encouragement comes from you, the blogglers. It's a privalege to be involved. Long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi adanac67,

    It was good to see you again on Wednesday, and very good to read your tribute to 'mindbloggling' I shall be paying my own tribute to this wonderful project, (that has now become much more than just a project in my opinion)
    From one ex-'technophobe' to another, I wish you well, and thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings with me and the rest of our 'bloggling' community.
    You show true passion adanac67.
    Kindest regards D....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Folks-
    It is so true Domenica, that mindbloggling is: "much more than just a project." I know how strongly the good bloggers on here want our community to grow even stronger, even more determined.
    I will do anything I can to increase the awareness of this inspirational and thought-provoking ethos. Like you said Emma: "Long may it continue!"

    ReplyDelete

I do try to comment back to each commenter individually. However, I might have to shorten my replies or give a group thank you. That way, I can spend more time commenting on your blogs. Thank you and peace, my friend.